treno e Scooter Rent
Rome central railways station - Piazza dei Cinquecento,
TEL: 0039 (06) 48905823 - MOB: 0039 342 769 3291
We are specialists in the rental of two-wheeled vehicles,
bicycles and scooters with more than twenty years’ experience,
centrally located at Rome’s Termini train station, allowing
and other visitors to see the city, its archaeological sites
and artistictreasures in a comfortable, efficient and fun manner. Our
vehicles arealso available for rental to business people in Rome for
work, who knowtwo wheels are the best way to get around town.Our friendly,expert staff will help you choose the right vehicle and give
tips on best use.
TO FIND US
We are conveniently located at the carpark of Piazza del
right in front of Rome’s Termini train station, we are open
in the morningat 9,00 am to 14,00 pm in the afternoon at 16,00 pm to 19,00
Metro Station “Termini” lines A and B. Buses lines H,
C, and no.16, 64, 70, 75, 105, 110, 157, 170, 175, 204,217, 310, 360,
492, 590, 591, 640, 649, 714, 910.
Click to Enlarge
- helmet and hygienic cap
- lock or chain
- third-party liability insurance
- Immediate Bike or Scooter substitution in case of mechanical failure, at our office.
- City map
- The vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel, which was at the withdrawal
- Renter must be at least eighteen years old and have a valid driving licence
- All major credit cards accepted: visa, mastercard, eurocard, american express, bankamericard, diners, jcb carta sì
- A really good scooter driving experience in a crowded town is strictly required
Payment, terms and conditions
- When collecting the scooter, a security deposit is requested true throught credit card. ( 400,00 € for 50cc, 500,00 € for 125cc, 800,00 € for 250cc, 300cc)
- Vehicle may be driver only by renters, who has driving licence
- Vehicle must be returned at the time stipulated in the contract
- Use of helmet is obligatory
Can a 50cc scooter carry two?
Will I pay for mileage?
No,mileage is unlimited.
Where do I park my scooter or bike ?
We provide locks for both bicycles and Scooters at no extra cost. Scooter parking is free, plentiful and easy-to-find in Rome (the same cannot be said for cars!)
Can I use my bike or scooter to visit the historic centre?
Yes, Bikes and Scooters can enter the historic centre. Bicycles are also allowed in the pedestrian-only areas (Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi, ecc.)
What’s included in the rental price?
No, is forbidden to go in freeway, it can be gone in
all the other roads
With the 50cc scooter can I drive in freeway?
The price includes helmet, hygienic cap, third-party liability insurance. Immediate Bike or Scooter substitution in case of mechanical failure, at our office.
Does need the driving international
No, it doesn’t,it is enough the normal driving licence.